Is this information available on your web site?
What procedure(s) do potential clients go through in order to obtain information about coaches on your site?
What fees do you charge coaches to list on your site?
What fees do you charge clients to access your listings?
What does your client have to do to obtain the names of potential coaches?
What is the total number of coaches in your database that a client might be able to choose from?
What is the initial coaching offer (such as the number of coaches provided, is there a complimentary first session or interview; who does the client pay and how is the fee determined and such)?
What kind of follow-up, monitoring or review, if any is provided? (Leave blank if none.)
What is the estimated fee a client will pay to continue with coaching after the initial offer?
What other services or resources are available on your site for clients or coaches?
What other aspects of your site should be included in your listing besides what you have already provided?
3. Conditions for Listing
- No offensive, objectionable, pornographic or illicit material can be placed on any page.
- No offers of services with potential outcomes that are illegal or violate human rights or dignity will be accepted.
- The WEBMASTERS reserve the right to edit material for brevity, clarity, or format standard.
- The WEBMASTERS reserve the right to determine the suitability of any listing, and can reject any listing that, in their opinion, does not match the quality, spirit and objectives of this service.
- Each listing person will be responsible for the accuracy of information provided and for submitting updated material as soon as available;
- Each listing person will guarantee that the information they provide for a listing is accurate and genuine, and represents a true and current description of the services provided;
- Each listing person will periodically review his or her listing to ensure its accuracy and include up-to-date contact information;
- The listing person guarantees that the content of their listing does not violate any professional code of conduct, ethical principle, law, policy, or regulation governing their service area;
- The listing person will make every effort to respond to contacts by potential clients within a 24-hour period.
Return to the beginning of this application.
Yes, I have read and agree to the conditions as stated.
No, I do not agree to these conditions.
Please make sure you have read the conditions listed in Section 3, and have checked the Yes or No button at the end of that list before submitting your application.