1. Do you know what it's like to have worries,
frustrations and concerns about your work?
2. Do people seek you out to talk about their
worries, frustrations, and concerns?
3. Is the amount of time you spend listening at
least four times what you spend talking?
4. Has anyone in your life helped you uncover an
aspect, ability or talent of yours that, until
then, had lain dormant and unrecognized?
5. Has anyone provided you with a quote that had
great meaning for you, that influenced your
thinking or behaviour, and that you sometimes
pass on to others?
6. Has anyone provided you with an "aha!" experience that enabled you to pierce the core of meaning of some event, in someone, in something, or in yourself?
7. Has anyone helped you gain knowledge about how things work? About how to get things done?
8. Has anyone encouraged you to find a way to deal with challenges in your life or work?
9. Has there ever been anyone in your life who had a profound positive effect on you, but you didn't realize it until much later in your life?
10. Has someone in your life provided just the right help to you at just the right time?
11. Has anyone in your life helped you to grow and deepen your character, moral or ethical integrity or gain a stronger commitment to your values?
12. Has anyone inspired you to shift the direction of your life in a constructive way?
13. Have you ever reached out to another person who was deeply in need and what you provided appeared to make a beneficial difference to that person?
14. Do other people reach out to you to assist them with important life or career decisions?
15. Have you ever had an experience where something that you observed, read, or experienced had a profound effect on your strengths and abilities?